Sunday, September 30, 2018

Explore The Opportunities for the Perfect CRA Taxation option for You Now

If you have any questions about how to do them, you can always hire the services of an accounting firm (for example H & R Block) or look for volunteers who do them for you. Here you can search for volunteers:
In Canada, the agency that administers the taxes and fees, and to whom you have to send your tax return is the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). In this link, you will find all the information you will need to make them, and from where we got this information:
What do I need to do the fees?
Every company where you have worked has to send you a document called “T4 slip”. They have until the last day of February of the following year to which you apply your rates (for example if they are the rates for 2017, they have until February 28, 2018). They can send it to you by email or by letter because you only need the figures that appear.
Until when do you have to do the fees?
You have until April 30 of the following year that you apply your rates to send them to CRA.
How can you do them?
As we said, someone can do it for you, but if you decide to do it yourself, you can use one of the different programs for CRA Collections that exist in the market (Simple Tax, TurboTax, etc.). These programs have a list of help that is very useful if you miss something.
You have to bear in mind, that if it is the first time you do it, you will have to send them in paper (by ordinary mail) to CRA. While if it is not the first time you can submit them by email through NETFILE or with one of the accounting programs that I told you to send them for you.
If you do it while outside of Canada, the SimpleTax program will not let you enter an address abroad.
How long does it take to process them once you have sent them?
The process may vary depending on the way you send it and your rates. If it is online, it can be about eight days, while if it is on paper, it can be eight weeks. Sometimes it is even longer.
Can I degrade expenses?
There are certain expenses that you can degrade in your declaration such as public transportation, medical prescriptions, medical expenses, daycare, etc. Here you can see what you can that you can deduce:
Remember to save all your receipts because you can ask for them later.
How can I get my money back?
One of the ways is through bank transfer (direct deposit), which is the fastest. For them, you must fill out a form where you authorize CRA.
Otherwise, it would be by check
If you have moved from Canada, it may only be by check and send it to your new address outside of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment